a blog for the summer missions training team from Bethel Baptist Church

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Memory Verses (Cups Running Over)

Here is the third set of verses to work on for the meeting on Saturday, 02 June:

  • Psalm 23:1-6
    “The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.
    He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
    You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows.
    Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.”

  • Isaiah 59:2
    “But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, And your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear.”

  • John 4:13-14
    Jesus answered and said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will thirst again; but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home