a blog for the summer missions training team from Bethel Baptist Church

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Team Expectations


  1. Attend all team meetings and events (Heb 10:25)

  2. Be above reproach (Matt 5:16)

  3. Commit to assignments and follow through (James 5:12)

  4. Do everything without grumbling or complaining (Phil 2:14)

  5. Encourage and build up one another (Eph 4:29)

  6. Focus on others (Phil 2:3-4)

  7. Guard your heart (Prov 4:23)

  8. Hold Scripture in the highest regard (2 Tim 2:15)

  9. Involve yourself in church ministry (Rom 12:4-8)

  10. Join with someone in accountability (Prov 27:17)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gregg said...

Yo, BBCCT bloggists. Here I am. Niko hapa. What do I do now? How can I put Swahili exercises up here instead of just commenting on other posts? I'm blog ignorant and I'm getting blogged down. I'm flying IFR in the blogosphere and can't find where to land. If somebody had a blog about cranberries would it be a cranberry blog? I think I need the Blog 101 course. Where do they teach that?

8:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home